Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Holy Cow


I've returned from India, but I know I left behind a little of my heart. Oh India, you were ever so familiar, so surreal, so intensely beautiful, such a paradox, just as I remembered you from childhood. What a magnificent place, a place that needs months of exploring, if not years. & the people? So many incredible & radiant gems. I will share with you more photos once they are developed. Here is a lovely man in Old Delhi with his papier-mâché festival masks. When we asked him to pose for a photo he obliged without a moment's hesitation!

7 comments:

  1. welcome back! can't wait to see your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. more! more! more! more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad you had a great trip...would love to see more photos..

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I miss that part of the world. Can't wait to see more photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home. How I like the look of that papier-mâché mask and the sounds of your journey. I am keen to see more of 'your' India.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the effect travel has on your soul...I miss this and need to travel more. Such a satisfying feeling.

    ReplyDelete