Thursday, December 4, 2008
The exhibition was a success, thank you for all your well-wishes!This new painting depicts three different schools of fish going back & forth. The coral has gold speckled detailing on it that reflects beautifully in the light. The water is an ultramarine that fades into a cobalt blue towards the bottom.
My lovely sis-in-law made this beautiful post for me today, made my day, she sure knows how I feel about Vespas! Krysta of Krystuccia has tagged me to create a post on "6 unimportant things that make me happy". You asked for it!
1. This might come as a surprise but... Limonana: lemonade with fresh mint which I grew up drinking frequently in Israel.
2. Colours (at the moment: reds, azures, oranges).
3. Making gelato (what flavor? Lemon! How could you ask such things?).
4. Jacques Tati & Jean Luc Goddard films.
5. Planning imaginary and possibly real travels for the summer.
6. My husband's notebook doodles of his professors at school.
Now I tag my two darling sisters Amy & Layli!